IDW Disney Comics

Brian Tucker brian.tucker at telus.net
Fri Aug 7 18:23:40 CEST 2020

Has anyone heard anything about the status of the Disney Comics published by
IDW?

There have been no new releases solicited in recent issues of Diamond's
"Previews".

Emails sent to IDW have gone unanswered.

In any case, in my opinion the quality of the stories in recent issues has
been very poor. Artwork has been poor, as are the storylines. I also feel it
was a big mistake to restart the numbering of US and WDCS.

I have been buying every issue of WDCS upon publication since 1954, but
unless there is a significant improvement, I won't be buying any more.

Brian