IDW Disney Comics

Per Starbäck per at starback.se
Fri Aug 7 20:13:13 CEST 2020

Brian Tucker asked about the status about the Disney Comics published by
IDW.

> In any case, in my opinion the quality of the stories in recent issues has
> been very poor. Artwork has been poor, as are the storylines. I also feel
> it was a big mistake to restart the numbering of US and WDCS.
>

> I have been buying every issue of WDCS upon publication since 1954, but
> unless there is a significant improvement, I won’t be buying any more.

I guess some people wanted to buy the new number ones, but also isn't there
a risk that long-time buyers as you see this as an a reason to stop getting
it? Then you can see your collection as complete without having to get
anything more.