About "Autralian Comics?!?!?"

Arthur_de_Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Sun Aug 13 06:59:50 CEST 1995

ME:
> Maybe someone knows, if there are MORE countries, in
> which no Disney-comics are published?

Maybe I'd better say: "Maybe someone knows for SURE, that no Disney-comics
are published in a particular country?". I think that there are less countries in the
world, in which Disney-comics are published, then there are countries in which NO
Disney-comics are made.

Maybe someone can give me a list of countries, that DO have their own DC's.
(just to give a few examples: Belgium, Denemark, Germany, France,  Greece,
Malaysia (*), Mexico, Holland, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Spain, US, Sweden, Italy...)

(*): I have a copy of a Malaysian comic. It's exactly the same as the Gladstone
      comics. But the cover is somewhat different and it says: "MALAYSIAN EDITION".
      It's also printed by Turbo Printers in Selangor, Malaysia.
      (there're no advertisements also!).

Then there are countries like Canada. On the cover of Gladstone's Disney-comics,
there're both prices for the US and Canada.

Even Japan and Australia don't have their own DC's! What about un(der?)developed
countries in Africa? I presume THEY don't make Disney-comics. Or do they?

That's just something I was thinking of!

--Art.