KOMIX's version of "The Tripple Distelfink"

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Wed Feb 9 12:37:43 CET 2000

I finally got around to reading the KOMIX version of "The Tripple
Distelfink" and, horror of horrors, I saw that they've used Gladstone's
modified script as the basis for their translation.

I'd like to send them a copy of Don's message describing and commenting
on the modifications. Is there a way to retrieve back issues of the list
from 1998?  Looking at the web site, there are pointers to archives from
1992-1995 and from 1999-2000, but I couldn't find anything for 1996-1998.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis
-----
"And tell them the Doctor told you."