Magica's raven

Olaf Solstrand harryklein at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 18:27:44 CEST 2001

Hi!
The weekly (in Norway) has a series of articles which present the criminals
of Duckburg. This week they presented Magica De Spell. Here it is mentioned
that Magica has a raven which she uses as a spy. It also stands that the
raven originally was her brother, but he was bewitched (if that is the right
word, you all know my translation trouble) by a mistake!

This made me curious! Does any of you know in which story that happened? I
would really love to read it! I'm also interested in who wrote it.

-olaf- harryklein at hotmail.com
- http://home.no.net/treaa/ -