DCML digest, Vol 1 #666 - 11 msgs / predictions

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Thu Sep 13 22:54:49 CEST 2001

EERO-PEKKA HALINEN, 13-09-2001:

> And all this talk about the 911, when do they figure out that
> plane's numbers make 666 or something?

You just made a slight connection yourself. :-) Look at the subject
line of this email, which refers to the digest I'm replying to.

Anyway, the date "911" as reference to the American alarm number
could make sense, I think, at least in theory. No prediction
theories are needed for that. Those ****'s who planned this
disaster, could easily have known about such a connection in
advance.

Apart from this, I'm thinking, again theoretically, that if a
prediction is written down, it could also act as a *plan* for
anyone who reads it, as self-fullfilling prophecy.

I mean, if I would write that A. Person will get a comic book
in the near future. It could remind another reader of a forgotten
promise to that person. Result: "Hey! That prediction matched!
I got a comic! How did he know?"

About the Nostradamus subject:

I find the emails with the explanations about the hoax, but also
about Nostradamus himself, very interesting.

The last book of the Bible ("Revelation"? Dutch name is "Openbaringen")
also contains predictions about the end of the world. A while ago
I read an explanation by a Christian preacher. He told that there's
a theory about these predictions which says that these predictions are
about the fall of the Roman imperium, about 2000 years *ago*. I can't
recall it fully, but I think that it said that the beast coming out of
the sea is Rome, and that the heads of the dragon refer to the Roman
leaders of that time.

The theory said something about the message being coded because it
was written when being imprisoned on an island, so that it could
pass the Romans without getting destroyed by them because of the
contents. From that island, Rome was visible at the horizon, as
a beast coming out of the water.

I'm sorry to be so vague. (Or erroneous?) This is all from memory.
The theory was very detailed, accompanied with quotes from the Bible.
I hope that someone else can fill me in. Maybe this theory can be
found on internet as well?

As I already noted, this came from a Christian preacher, from an
average Reformed/Protestant church. So, maybe it's an lesser known
alternate Christian theory about this Bible chapter?

--- Daniel