old castle's new secrets

Simo Malinen malines24 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 17:55:50 CET 2004

At the last week I set my words too strongly when I critisized the
latest Don Rosa story "old castle's new secret / letter from home".

If some fool walls looked a bit odd - who cares?

All walls are just a hardly existing glimpse if compared to the
major fact that the Don Rosa story is in there, with all amazing
turns and twists around the true historical facts and the written
history of the duck family.

The story might be more sentimental than usual, but it is still
a beautiful story.

- Simo