DCML Digest Issue 32

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Wed Mar 31 10:10:40 CEST 2004

From: andrea salimbeti (andrea.salimbeti at tin.it)
Subject: Re: DCML Digest Issue 32
 >>>The Barks/Don Rosa universe with Donald and his nephews/relatives
take place during the 1950-1953 (As confirmed by Don Rosa )

Now, correct yourself and make sure you mean to say that only in the "Don
Rosa Universe with Donald and his Nephews/relatives takes place during
1950-53" (or thereabouts), or there are people you're going to incense with
rage. I base my reality on my personal interpretation of Barks' works, but
my reality is NOT intended to be an exact duplicate of Barks' nor is it the
reality that will be seen in any other writer's Duckworks. (And I like it
like that! I have my own lil' Universe.)