H-coded stories published by Gladstone

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Tue Aug 11 18:33:15 CEST 1992

> Before this list existed list member Harry Fluks expressed interest in
> the index of Dutch comics published by Gladstone in the latest issue
> of NAFS(k)uriren when I mentioned it to him.  I promised to type it
> in, and now that I've done it I'll send it to the list instead, in
> case anyone else is interested.

Thanks, Per.
I found some (slight) errors and have some extra information that might be
of interest.
A shortened list:

>   Issue Pgs Code      Creators       Title
> DD  263  3 H 86119    OP             GG  "Double Incentive"
>     270  5 H 8477     OP             DD  "Stress for Success"

These two stories are drawn by Mark de Jonge. GG should be Gus Goose, not
Gyro Gearloose.

> DD  276  3 H 8755     OP             GD  untitled

This story is drawn by Jose Colomer Fonts (from Spain or Argentina?). He also
drew some stories for Gutenberghus.

> DDA   5 16 H 8356     OP/BV          DD  "Voyage to Moonbase One"

According to a letter from Edwin Loftus in a later issue of DD Adventures,
he wrote the story. Edwin comes from Canada.

> DDA  17 20 H 86231    BV             DD  "Curse of the Lost Empress"

This story is almost certainly written by Jan Kruse.

> WDC 534 10 H/DD 27/29 VR             DD  "Master Animal Trainer"

The code should be H/DD 27/79, since the story appeared (without code) in
Dutch Donald Duck Weekly nr. 27, 1979.

> WDC 536 10 H 85158    DJ             DD  "A Ring for Donald"

Jippes reworked a script, originally by Jan Kruse.

> U$  229  2 H 8420     OP             U$  "A Tilling Tale"
>     238 11 H 8565     OP             U$  "Ducking the Press"
>     240 10 H 83143    OP             U$  "A raise by any Other Name"

These 3 stories are drawn by J. Colomer Fonts.

> U$A  15  4 H 8463     OP             GG  "Back to Nature"

..and this one too.

> The creators are:
> BF = Bob Foster       DR = Don Rosa           MN = Michel Nadorp
> BV = Ben Verhagen     FM = Freddy Milton      MR = Mike Royer
> CB = Carl Barks       GC = Greg Crosby        OP = Oberon Publ.
> DC = Del Connell      JC = Jules Coenen       VR = Volker Reiche
> DJ = Daan Jippes      JK = Jan Kruse

I don't know why you put BF, DC, GC, JC and MR here. Was there another list?
And: "OP" actually means "?", since writer and/or artist are unknown.

Harry Fluks.