on the number of trading cards; the story codes

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Sun Aug 16 12:33:35 CEST 1992

I said, in reply to Adam's message <199208120622.AA29196 at ravel.udel.edu>:

> The U$ one-pagers will be (or are) in 2 volumes.
> The 'Carl Barks Library' is actually the CBL >>of WD's Comics and Stories<<, t
> appear in 53 volumes (and, Rich: there will be 54 trading cards).

I was wrong. The CBL of WDC&S will have 51 volumes, and there will be 52
trading cards, according to the back cover of volume #1.

--x--

And on the story codes: the K-codes of Disney Comics don't seem to be so easy
as I thought. Some codes in the new Disney issues I can't fully explain. They
all start with a K, though.

Harry Fluks.