Gyro Gearloose

Wilmer Rivers rivers at seismo.CSS.GOV
Thu Aug 27 14:14:47 CEST 1992

Gladstone Publishing Company has just started advertising a new series
of 6 albums featuring Gyro Gearloose.  In the copy for this ad, they
describe Gyro as an "inventing chicken".  This got me to wondering: in
what story, or stories, is Gyro ever referred to as a chicken?  Rather
than go back and look them up, I thought I would take the easy way out
and ask the experts on this group.  Anyway, I'm looking forward to
receiving the albums.  In case you haven't seen the ad, you might want
to know that Gladstone is packaging these 6 Gyro albums with the 2
Scrooge albums of 1-page stories and an album of Barks Christmas
material (originally distributed by Firestone) as a 9-issue subscription
for $65.

Wilmer Rivers