Rosa (Re: George)

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Fri Sep 11 21:18:37 CEST 1992

Question of George Kesidis:

> Sorry about beating a dead horse, but could someone tell me if a
> new Rosa story has appeared (in English) in the last few months?

The ones that were published in America are listed in the Rosa List (posted
here recently; latest version available from Per Starback). I posted a mail
about the Rosa Book that was issued this month. As far as I know, that's all
that appeared in English up to now (and I regularly check the new Disney
comics in my Amsterdam comic book store).

But what about new Scandinavian Rosa stories?

Harry Fluks
Leidschendam, Netherlands