languages

Fredrik Ekman d91fe at ide.ide.hk-r.se
Thu Apr 1 03:30:17 CEST 1993

OK everybody!

Unless anyone has any better suggestions, I will take the responsibility
of editing the International Disney Character Names List. Until anyone
comes up with anything better, the format will be Per Starback's. Mail
any suggestions or additions to what has already been posted to me. My
hope is that a preliminary version will be finished by the end of next
week.

  /Fredrik Ekman

 |  "By definition, one can only    |  Steve Gerber,    |
 |  go so far in a world between."  |  Howard the Duck  |