Dutch Rosa issues

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Thu Apr 29 19:17:04 CEST 1993

Don Rosa wrote:

> 	HARRY FLUKS: I keep forgetting -- do you have access to the Dutch
> comics??? I would DEARLY love to get copies of the issues reprinting
> my stories. I don't get a red cent in royalties off those multi-millions in
> world sales, but I try to at least get copies of the issues!

I would be happy to send you these! I can buy the most recent issues in any
newspaper store. It would be a bit more difficult to get _old_ issues, but
I think the editor can deliver most of them, if I ask them...

I'll need two things from you:
- your physical address
- a list of issues you want (or don't you have any Dutch Rosa work?)

Have you looked at "your" comic story list as we produced it, available by
ftp? (If not, maybe Per can mail a copy with the next Digest?)
There were some questions in it you might be able to answer.

--Harry.

Harry Fluks                      ()_()     Dutch Disney comics freak
PTT Research, Leidschendam (NL)   (_)      H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
"Yeah... I've _heard_ of coral barques!"