Swedish index (Re: "New" Barks stories)

Harry Fluks H.W.Fluks at research.ptt.nl
Mon Feb 8 18:46:16 CET 1993

         "
Per Starback writes:

> There is another Swedish Barks index, primarily sorted on Swedish
> publication, printed by NAFS(k) as NAFS(k)uriren #5.  The reason I
> missed the 1987 reprint of WDC 174 was because I used an *old*
> machine-readable version of that index.  I've put that index on
> ftp.lysator.liu.se (in pub/comics/disney/swedish/) now, but I would
> really like an updated version of it instead.  Greger?  Johan?  Could
> you please supply me with one?

I got that list and (tried to) read it. It is quite an accurate list, as
far as the American info is concerned. I never thought Swedish was that
easy to read...

But I ran into a few minor errors:

- Oneshot (or Four Color Comic) 291: the cover is NOT by Barks
- BDDUS 1: this cover is NOT by Barks
- Gag US 19b actually didn't appear in US 19 (but you probably know that)

Some "new" Barks work is not listed:

- Both Barks's "Danish" stories, "Go Slowly, Sands Of Time" and "Hang Gliders
	be Hanged"
- The covers of CBL-set 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8 and 9

Just for your information.
(BTW Per: please keep informing us if something is changed on the ftp-site)

--Harry.