The Life of Donald Duck

Andrew Krieg 5-5379 krieg at ct.med.ge.com
Fri Aug 12 04:53:23 CEST 1994

The recent Westfield newsletter lists a new book called "The Life of
Donald Duck" which is a reprint of a 1941 book.  Here's the entire
sales pitch:

"A reproduction of a rare 1941 autobiography of Donald Duck.  This
special boxed edition includes a compact disc on which Carl Barks
interviews Donald.  72 pages, illustrastioned throughout."

Does anyone have or know anything about the 1941 book this will be
reprinting?  Who did the illustrations and who wrote the book?

I don't know if I can justify paying $50 for this....