Disney-comics digest #402.

Don Rosa 72260.2635 at compuserve.com
Sat Aug 13 06:24:38 CEST 1994

	Why do I get the feeling that no one is reading these Digests
these days? There used to be so many comments by so many different
subscribers. Is it because most everyone who was on here was using
Internet link-ups from colleges or such?
	Anyway, I was almost wondering if there was any point to asking
this with my feeling that there's no one out there. But... what I was
wondering is... a month or two ago I listed some Whitman Disneys that I
needed to complete my Disney comics collections back to 1940. And though
I can't recall now who had or said or sent me what, I know several nice
people sent me some issues; maybe it was Even or Wilmer or Trygg. One of
you even supplied me with an UNCLE $CROOGE #179 which I'd suspected
didn't even exist, or was never distributed (in those toy store comic
packs). And someone else completed my MICKEY MOUSE collection (of all
things).
	But last night I was finally down in the "vault" filing away
recent purchases, and I can't find the MMs that I thought someone sent.
Or did they never arrive? Were they never sent? Did I misplace 'em? Am I
dreaming? Also, %$#&@^% it, but I seem to be missing an UNCLE $CROOGE
#180, so I still don't have a set! Looks like I still lack that U$ as
well as DD #222 & 243, MM #208, 210 & 216, HDL JR. WC #65, 66, 72, 75,
76, 79 & 80, DAISY & DONALD #39, 45, 47, 49, 53-56. Plus some SUPER
GOOF, CHIP N DALE, & WINNIE THE @#$%#$ POOH.
	So, no one ever sent those MMs? I'm whacky?