Gyro

Jean-Michel Pomarede pomarejm at sun.aitc.rest.tasc.com
Mon Feb 14 15:47:01 CET 1994

New David about Gyro,
I know for sure that Gyro once said that "he had some poultry heritage",
and I know that they must have been refering not to poultry in general,
but to the baryard kind. He's either a goose or a rooster (if he's a rooster
or a hen, now that's another story).
He's a barnyard animal, and I don't think that his creators wanted to
look as far as a crane. HE'S A GREAT BIG YELLAH' CHICKEN!

                   Dave
PS.(to Per Starback) thanks for sending me back the whole shabang.
I did forgent to read it all, as I printed it out, for further
reference, but then got cought up in something else. By the by,
Jean-Michel Pomarede is my father, as I'm communicating through
his adress.I'm sorry about the adress mix-up.