Goldie's dress!

Mattias Hallin Mattias.Hallin at jurenh.lu.se
Wed Mar 16 14:14:42 CET 1994

DON:

    I just picked up my copy of U$A #26, so I took the opportunity to check out
Glittering Goldies dress, and found this:

a) when she's NOt wearing a long dress, she has frilly feathers/or whatever
around thetop of her legs; but

b) when she IS wearing a long dress, her tailfeathers "disappear", which allows
for much smoother shape and motions than if her tailfeathers had been outlined
beneath the dress.

Well, I guess you know this already -- just thought I'd say I'd checked.

All my best!

Mattias

!* Mattias Hallin ** <Mattias.Hallin at Jurenh.lu.se> ** Phone: +46 46-14 84 43 **!
!* Trollebergsvagen 24 B ***** Work: Lund University, Box 117, S-221 00 Lund **!
!* S-222 29 Lund, SWEDEN **************************** Phone: +46 46-10 71 37 **!
!**************** "Quick! Go outside! I must change my dress!" ****************!