The Disney Gopher!

adair_t@kosmos.wcc.govt.nz adair_t at kosmos.wcc.govt.nz
Tue Mar 29 06:09:53 CEST 1994

	Since my New Zealand account does not allow me to FTP, I have had to
adopt the New Zealand attitude of using only what was available to me.
Therefore, I entered the Wellington City Council Gopher (highly recommended!),
gophered to Minnesota, selected the "all the gophers in the world", and then
selected the following menu choices.  (Each one of these lines is a separate
menu screen.)

5  Europe
   35  Sweden
       9  Lysator Computer Society, Linkoping University, (SE)/
	  12  ...Search and find information (gopher, ftp, ...)/
	      5  Ta en titt i Lysator FTP-arkiv/
		 8  pub
		    11  comics
			1 disney

After selecting "disney", you should get a menu listing 25 files.  If you want
to read the file, type the number and hit return.  To save the file, mail the
file, or quit, type "Q", hit return, then select one of the options at the
bottom of the screen.

I mailed the Don Rosa list to myself.  It arrived in less than a minute, and
was easy to read.  I know will try and find the various issues.

Torsten Adair	adair_t at kosmos.wcc.govt.nz	Wellington, New Zealand