Do NOT unsubscribe me from this ML!

Arthur_de_Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Tue Aug 29 04:58:11 CEST 1995

Hi!

HARRY:
Thank you for your remarks on my list. I made an all new and improved
list now. I already sent it to you, so you must have seen it by now.
What do you think of it?

PAULO:
Oh! Now I get it. I'm sorry, but I mixed things up. I mentioned
the publishers with the wrong countries. They had to be like this:

	Abril Jovem - Brazil
	Editora Morumbi - Portugal

Have you really never heard of Editora Morumbi? Harry also
thinks that there are no comics in Portugal, and that all Portuguese
comics are from Brazil. But in my Portuguese comics it says:

	Administracao e Servicos Comercials
		Eua Marcos Portugal, 16-A Alges 1495 LISBOA
	Publicidade
		Producoes Joao Marins - Av Elias Garcia 15-4o Dto Frente
		1000 LISBOA
	Distribuicao
		Distribuidora Jardim de Publicacoes, Lda.
		Apartado 57 - 2685 SACAVEM

What does the last 'SACAVEM' mean? Is it a place in Brazil?
Now, I'd like to know, if these 'portuguese(?)' Pato Donald's that
I have are the same as the ones that you have in Brazil. My Pato Donalds
are from Editora Morumbi. Do you have these two issues. They contain
the following stories.

   Pato Donald #119: D6478 Donald o Gaminhoneiro
		     B850018 Pena das Selvas eui E Quem Carrega o Rei?
   Pato Donald #194: D6966 Donald o Uniforme Nao Faz o Pato
                     B870096 Morcego Vermelho Em Crise
		     W/US194 Tio Patinhas Seguronco Maxima
		     S85150 Donald E Sobrinhos Que Brincadeira

Maybe you could take a look and see if your issues contain the same
stories. If they are the same, then the my Portuguese comics are the
same as your Brazilian comics. (Only with a different publisher).
(Would that be possible?).

PER:
> I read Arthur's question about a supposedly different mailing list on
> Disney comics only recently.

Thank you for your explanation. The book that I bought (The Golden
Directory) also contains an email-address, to which you can send
remarks on the book, so that they can change it in their next
edition. I told them that the Mailing List has to be 'Minsk' in stead
of 'Student' and that it was not about Cartoons. Only about Disney-COMICS!
I hope they'll change it the next time.

See ya,

--Arthur.