Disney-comics digest #857.

Augie De Blieck Jr. adebliec at internexus.net
Sat Nov 25 02:21:52 CET 1995

DON

Is this the Mid-Ohio Convention you will be attending?  (Is another one
of those coming up again already?  I thought Tony Isabella was just
showing pictures of the last one in the Comics Buyers Guide just last
month.  Sheesh, time flies.)

I think a con report should be filed.  After all, it would be a good
juxtaposition to read about an American con after all your grand European
exploits. =)

ALL:

The back cover of the Comics Buyers Guide for this week is advertising
the upcoming "Walt Disney's Uncle $crooge Adventures In Color" series.
This series will be reprinting all of Barks' $crooge stories
Uncle $crooge #1, right?)

I am so excited about this.  It is 56 volumes and they expect to put out
16 next year starting in February and another twenty a year for the next
two years.

Subscriptions are available, as well, for those interested.  (All 56
volumes for a mere $495.00  GULP)

Looks like I'll be spending a LOT of money on Gladstone books next year -
between the regular series, Lo$ reprinting, U$A series, and possible WVH
and/or Don Rosa series... Yowch.  Better ask for more hours at work. ;)

This is all so exciting, though.

-Augie