request for general information.

Abdulmonem Abbas abbasamh at emirates.net.ae
Thu Dec 16 12:14:19 CET 1999

HI..
I'm new in this list,I’m an Arabian garland I read Disney comics in
Arabic language, and ofcourse with the Arabic characters names, so can
you tell me as much as you can the tree of donald family in english
names..in order to understand which characters you are talking about.
Also can you tell me how could you now the artists who drew each comic ?
and what do the number in the first image from every story means? And I
just want you to know that the Arabic comics mag I read, started in the
year 1994 only so, I don't have enough knowledge of comics but I would
like to.