mickey mouse

Kenneth Glendinning neth80 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 16:03:29 CEST 2001

I guess I am one of those people that will argue with you about it.
Mickey Mouse Uncle Scrooge Goofy Donald Duck and Pluto.
Have all been in the same story's many times.
It depended on the cartoonist (or writer).
I have a story that hints that Goofy and Uncle scrooge live in the same
town.
I will dig deeper but I am sure there are more of story's than I can count
in which the Ducks talk of or know the people of Mickey Mouse's world.
By the way they are all made up cartoons if that is not obvious.
But they are real in a lot of peoples heads including mine.

Kenneth

"Mickey Mouse does not exist! Mickey Mouse is a made up character! I
know many will argue me in that, but to me, Mickey Mouse does not exist.
Mickey Mouse appears in the cartoons/comic books read by
Donald/HDL/Gladstone/any duck and is therefor a made up character. Which
lives in the imaginary world of Mouseton, which by a mistake is translated
into "Duckburg" in Europe. Was I clear enough?"