Scrooge

Candico86@aol.com Candico86 at aol.com
Sat Jan 20 03:55:25 CET 2001

I have a few questions that again I was hoping somebody knew (if they were
even ever answered). What happens to everyone after 1967 when Scrooge dies.
Do we ever know the future of any of the duck characters and who gets Mcduck
industries.  Also, if Scrooge and Goldie loved each other so much, then why
did they leave each other?  Also, how did Flimhear Glomgold and Scrooge  meet
for the first time?  Besides the story where we first meet Glomgold in the
second richest duck, do we ever hear of Flimheart again like in Scrooge's
past or in another story?  Thank you very much to anykne who can answer these
questions.