Scrooge

Francesco Spreafico frspreaf at tin.it
Sat Jan 20 14:00:59 CET 2001

From: <Candico86 at aol.com>

> I have a few questions that again I was hoping somebody knew (if they
were
> even ever answered). What happens to everyone after 1967 when Scrooge
dies.
> Do we ever know the future of any of the duck characters and who gets
Mcduck
> industries.

Well, *officially* he didn't die at all, it's just a (most impressive)
drawing by Don Rosa.
Anyway there is an Italian story drawn by Luciano Gatto (definitely out of
any "real" continuity) in which Donald and nephews go to the future (oh
well to year 2001 if I remember correctly, but the story was from the
sixties :-) and in that future Scrooge had died and the future Donald has
taken his place (in everything, he even looks like Scrooge). Quite an
upsetting story.

>Also, if Scrooge and Goldie loved each other so much, then why
> did they leave each other?

Ah, that's life!

> Also, how did Flimhear Glomgold and Scrooge  meet
> for the first time?  Besides the story where we first meet Glomgold in
the
> second richest duck, do we ever hear of Flimheart again like in
Scrooge's
> past or in another story?

Sure, in Don Rosa's "Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck", chapter 6 there's
a young Glomgold that nevere reveals his name to Scrooge.

--
Sprea