Scrooge Doubles

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Wed Mar 7 23:49:21 CET 2001

Hi!

I do remember the "Tonton Soupic" story; I have it here.

Another I fainlty recall and would really love to read again
(I don't have the issue; can't remember what possibly happened to it--
I shiver at the though of  it...) is "Tri-Picsou", published in "Mickey Parade";
it was the cover's theme as well. I recall it was story in which Uncle Scrooge
suffered from split personnality.

Which reminds me of  another story, this one in "Picsou Magazine" (I'll try to
find the title & story code): a Jekyll & Hyde story with Donald. Only this time
when he drank the potion, Donald did not become mean but excessively
generous.

Olivier