Kriton: KOMIX #161

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Fri Nov 2 23:14:30 CET 2001

Kriton:
>>* A three-page article with "The news of Komix". Among other items,
>>   we learn that a street in Paris is going to be named after Rene
>>   Gosciny. I wonder if Americans are going to honor their great story
>>   teller in a similar fashion.

Geeeee. I didn't even know that!
It's not the first time I learn of  something occuring in my country through a foreign medium (Time
or Newsweek), though; now it's through the DCML, thanks to a Greek friend discussing American
comics.
Weird.
Thank you for the information! (And thanks for mentionning it, Harry: I forgot to reply to that one)

Olivier