HooZoo

xephyr@cwnet.com xephyr at cwnet.com
Tue Nov 5 22:27:15 CET 2002

Simon de Beer asks:
> I know I should have paid attention to earlier postings
> but is there any way I can get access to the HooZoo
> character data.  I am having a little trouble finding it.

I've noticed that the "Mathstar" site is no longer accessible,
but, for those interested, I have made a "text only" interim
site available at URL:
http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/rich/dzone/hoozoo/hoozoo.html
This location is not commonly known since it has only
recently been uploaded there.

As stated before, it is not updated, but it actually does
contain more data than was on the Mathstar site, which was
maintained by someone (I forget at the moment) who was kind
enough to salvage the earlier version of the site before
my ISP trashed mine.

I'm in the process (I know, long worn out record) of updating
and revising the format of the HooZoo, with some help from
others on the List.

Hopefully it will make it's re-entry to the WWW soon.

Thanks,

Rich Bellacera
xephyr at cwnet.com