Li'l Bad Wolf / Big Bad Wolf

Goofy313g@aol.com Goofy313g at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 19:17:28 CEST 2003

I think "Wolf" should be considered as their real last names, but the rest
are nicknames anyway "Big" "Bad" Wolf has been nicknamed like that because he
was Big and Bad, while Li'l Bad Wolf was nicknamed like that because he's the
son of "Bad" Wolf, ie "Bad" Wolf Jr. The real name of the Big Bad Wolf is
"Ezekiel", and is also nicknamed "Zeke". We don't know for his son (though I think
it could be "Louie" for some reasons*)
I don't see what should be considered as strange, here...

Gilles

* the universe of Li'l Bad Wolf character has been very developped in French
stories, in the magazine "Pt'it Loup" (Li'l Wolf"), so French references are
definitely important for this character. In French, the name Loup/Lou is a
short for Louis, so his real name could be Louis...