opinions on Blum, barks etc.

Gunnarsson, Joakim SE - HMJ Joakim.Gunnarsson at egmont.se
Mon Aug 11 14:11:38 CEST 2003

	Sigvald wrote:
> Fact is that Don Rosa's stories are marketed as just that: stories by "Don
> Rosa". The G. Blum story published in DD&Co last year was marketed as some
> kind of a new Barks-story which it IMO wasn't.

	Do you mean the dime story?
	Well, it was based upon an idea by Barks.
	And it doesn't matter if it's your opinion or whatever.

	Personally I'm very fond of stories by Blum, Barks and Rosa.
	All three of them makes (In Barks case, obviously, "made". ) well
crafted stories that I really enjoy reading.
	Please do not forget that it's fun to read comics. The fights on
this list are really sad and pathetic.
	Enjoy the good stories produced by these fine creators and if you
don't like something that they do or don't,
	just have a beer and enjoy the weather or something.
	Life is way too short for fighting and arguing about drawn ducks.

	Cheers!

	/Joakim.