Wicca and religions

Kriton Kyrimis kyrimis at cti.gr
Tue Aug 12 08:05:47 CEST 2003

SIGVALD:

> First I said the exactly same about my ancestors pre-christian beliefs.

So it is OK to insult others, as long as you insult your own people first?

> Actually what you here states is one of the major difference between most of
> the "World Religions" and for instance the old Greek, Roman or Germanic
> pre-Christian beliefs: lack of tolerance towards other beliefs.

Actually, what I stated is one of the predictable outcomes of dividing
religions into "true" and "false", and has happened far too often in the past
for one to make such divisions so lightly.

	Kriton	(e-mail: kyrimis at cti.gr)
	      	(WWW:    http://dias.cti.gr/~kyrimis)
-----
"What this graph predicts is the end of the universe. See where the
  flat section starts? No change. No history. End of everything. Bad for
  business, I might add."
-----