A Long Pete Story Arc?

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 21:13:43 CEST 2003

Ari Seppi wrote:

> At first the idea seemed strange. A long series like that around the
> character of Pete? Pete just didn't sound interesting enough for that.
>
> But the more I think about it, the better it sounds. I think I really would
> like to read that kind of series.

I'm still a bit skeptible. Although it sounds intriguing, I don't think I'd
like for it to be very long, or as much of a "full-length epic" as LaToSM. It
would probably be suitable in six-to-ten page installments in the back of a
magazine, rather than the actual showcase.

I suppose this is the part where I should run.
--
Dane