Ducks and eggs

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Fri Aug 15 02:20:41 CEST 2003

RICH BELLACERA to OLAF SOLSTRAND, 14-08-2003:

> Still, bringing up the issue of [Rota's] "From Egg to Duck"
> (which I have and also love!), I loved the quote from Barks in
> the recent post from Timo Ronkainen [...] where Barks says,
> "Put them back in the egg," concerning the creation of Huey,
> Dewey & Louie, and makes me wonder if that is any indication
> of Barks' opinion of where Donald and other Disney Duck come
> from.... LOL! Uh-oh... here we go again! :-P

I also remember a Dutch 1994 interview in which Barks said that
he would show a picture of an egg, as a baby photo.

And there are stories in which Barks mentions eggs in connection
with the growth of the Ducks.

Maybe Don Rosa is no "Barkist" for ignoring this Barks fact?

And what is a "Barksist", anyway?

--- Daniël