OchaGirl! Hi! :)

Katie Sullivan vazali at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 16 18:39:16 CEST 2003

> Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 13:07:14 -0500
> From: "Madame Jennifer Inantaz" <madame82 at hotmail.com>
> Subject: These are a few of my favorite things...
>

> Hi *waves* I'm "Lurker Jen"....
>
> *waves to Katie* It's me OchaGirl...

Hi!!!  *gloms for a hug*

I'm still basking in the warm fuzzies from the picture your
contributed to my website!  ^_^
http://www.sullivanet.com/duckburg/myart/guest-ochagirl.jpg

Nice to see another Goldie fan de-lurking!  ;)

>~~~I love almost every story done by Don Rosa....
>but I do like the
>Goldie/Scrooge stories *hangs head in shame for being a Goldie
>cult follower*,

Hey, you're in good company!  ;)
Wait...there's a cult?  Where do I sign up?  LOL!

[In "Dream of a Lifetime"]I was also happy that there
>were scenes
>with Goldie...and Scrooge together...heh... *hangs head again*.

*sighs dreamily with a distant look*

>~~~Hmmm with Katie, I know it'll be varieties of combinations of> Scrooge and
> Goldie...hehehehehehehe....

*joins in the giggling*  ;)

>For me, Scrooge, Scrooge with Goldie (though I wouldn't mind if >Mr.Rosa did a
> story of just her, that'd be quite interesting.)

Wouldn't it, though?  :-D  Unfortunately highly unlikely, but it
would be very cool.  I always wanted to know what her background
is, what her life was like before the Gold Rush.  And
afterwards.  And more about during...LOL!

I'd answer all those survey questions myself now, but I have to
run off to work and make money to dive through like a porpoise,
burrow through like a gopher, and toss up and let hit me on the
head.  ;)  Or at least buy more comics with.  LOL!

Katie Sullivan
http://www.sullivanet.com/