What old stories do YOU want to see in print again?

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. sigvald at duckburg.dk
Sun Aug 17 20:16:03 CEST 2003

Hi all!

Disney comics has been printed for almost 75 years now, in many languages.
Some stories have been republished many times, other stories haven't seen
print for many decades or have for some reason never been printed in your
language. I guess most, if not all, of us have old and not so old favourites
that we would like to see in print again in order to complete our
collection, just to see those stories in a nicer print or what-so-ever. Here
I will present my 10 on top list. Please feel free follow up with you own
lists.

Sigvald's top-10 list of stories wanted in Norwegian print:

1. H 87173 – "DA: Forget Me Not" (Rosa/Straatman)
2. I TES 3-1 "DD. Somewhere in Nowhere" (Barks/ Lustig/ Block)
3. "MM sails for Treasure Island" – 1932(Gottredson/Taliaferro)
4. "MM and The Bat Bandit of Inferno Gulch" – 1934
(Gottfredson/Osborne/Twaits)
5. "MM and Bobo the Elephant" – 1934 (Gottfredson/Osborne/Twaits)
6. "MM Supersalesman" – 1941 (Gottfredson/Maris/Wright)
7. WDC313-WDC316 – "MM: The Treasure of Oomba Loomba" (Murry/Gottfredson)
8. WDC 239 – "DD: The Willage Blacksmith" (Barks)
9. U$71 – "U$: King $crooge the first" (Barks/Strobl)
10. K DTM90i – "DT: Back in Time for a Dime" (Rosa/JD Studios)

Sigvald