Uncle Scrooge and the Seven Crystal Balls

Ole R Nielsen oleroc at tdcspace.dk
Mon Aug 25 15:03:51 CEST 2003

I'm looking for a story I thought I remembered from a recent Egmont weekly,
but can't seem to find - not with COA either.
If I remember it correctly, it was written by Lars Jensen and drawn by Vicar
and starts off with a scene lifted straight out of the Tintin story "The
Seven Crystal Balls": Donald and Scrooge discusses the improbability of a
movie (or is it a comic book?) where the characters talk about a person they
haven't seen for 20 years or so, and of course they bump into him at the
next corner. I noticed how even the "camera angles" match the original and
would like to know both where to find this story again and what the story
behind this cadeau to Hergé is. Lars?

-- Ole