Ryan, On Strips

SBHSN@aol.com SBHSN at aol.com
Tue Aug 26 04:30:51 CEST 2003

Ryan wrote:

Do you mean

(Comment: yes, that's what David meant)

that this happened on that _House of Mouse_ show that's been on The Disney
Channel

(comment: currently on Toon Disney more frequently)

the past few years, that, after not taking to the initial shorts on ABC (I
found them to be tedious forced "homages" to the old Disney theatrical shorts

(Comment: an homage to the old shorts is a BAD thing? even if -in your
opinion- forced?),

and didn't at all go where I wanted them to go with Mickey),

(Comment: but that's where the Disney company wanted to go with him, sorry,
and they reached a new audience)

I never watched?!  Or is this something else?

(Last comment: no, and IMO, you missed some good stories, like U$ in a parody
of A Midsummer's' Night Dream.)

But again, it's just an opinion.

Steve in Austin