On Gottfredson's Mickey Mouse Strips (with an answer to Alecto)

Alecto alecto at goulburn.net.au
Tue Aug 26 05:24:39 CEST 2003

Thanks for that info, do you happen to know how many panels there are in that
story (my copy is missing the back page).

I must say that to me it seems a rather unusual MM story, with adult concepts
not usually touched upon in later Disney's I've read (e.g. suicide).

Tony

I'm not aware of  any code; I don't remember seeing any, just the copyright
& date.
"Mickey Mouse in Color" indexes it as:
"Mr Slicker and the Egg Robbers" (Sept 22 - Dec 26, 1930)
Written & penciled by Floyd Gottfredson,
inked by Floyd Gottfredson & Hardie Kramatky (Sept 22 - Nov 15) and Earl
Duvall.