AW: On Gottfredson's Mickey Mouse Strips -- safe, Mickey

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Thu Aug 28 01:34:25 CEST 2003

Cord:
>>And if you were I would be forced to send my trained
>> termines to eat your copies.

Olivier wrote
> Forbidium (TM)! Who knows where I can find a Forbidium (TM) safe?

Oh well, so you leave me no chance but to drop meteorites from the moon onto
your comics bin.

>> 88o)  <- Mickey Smiley ?

> Looks like he has four ears  :\

Maybe this is better:

   8:o)

Nah, looks more like Daisy.

> 8°   -- profile?

Full body profile? Looks more like seen from above.

> By the way, I'm working on a couple more smileys ;)  I'll
> make a page on my M&D site, and you will naturally be free
> to use them on your discussion board too.

You can find Oliviers great Disney smileys here:
http://bobcat74.free.fr/obemoticons/disney/0disney0001.htm

Cord