On Gottfredson's Mickey Mouse Strips -- safe, Mickey

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 28 12:33:31 CEST 2003

Cord:
>>> Oh well, so you leave me no chance but to drop meteorites from the moon
onto
>>> your comics bin.

I'll ask Gyro to think of  something.
Quiz: what else did Gyro invent to protect Scrooge's safe (Barks' stories)?

>>> 8°   -- profile?
>>> Full body profile? Looks more like seen from above.

Hm. No. I was thinking of  his head. Please tilt your own head 90° to the
left or thereabouts. The "8" is now Mickey's ears, and the "°" his nose.
Well, should be.

Aw shucks, thanks for the kind plug! I'm reorganizing it all, so that, when
I update the site, this will link to a "menu page". The ducks & the mouse
will have separate pages. I already have 6 new duck-related smileys, and 13
new mouse-related smileys (including one version of  a character you asked
for, Cord ;) ). I'll try and do more, then I will update the page, link to
it from M&D (make it part of  M&D, that is), and tell you all about it. I
hope you like them.

Olivier