Cesar Ferioli/ Mickey

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Mon Dec 15 01:10:30 CET 2003

 Wow, just now I am seeing "The Best mouse for the job" in the brazilian
Mickey. The art is by Cesar Ferioli and script by Byron Erickson...
 I am intriguing about he the short pants look. I think I like better
because feels like the real Mickey not like the late Andy Panda... hehehe

Anyway I am wonder if that look is popular maybe in the north Europa. I
think can be popular everywhere, but I don't think the publishers everywhere
thinks same way.

My question come from a chat I'd have with a publisher about some looks of
the characters.

FABIO

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar