Barks quiz - Twelve quotes of Christmas
Daniel van Eijmeren
dve at kabelfoon.nl
Wed Dec 24 18:02:59 CET 2003
And now, on Christmas Eve, Santa Daniël's Christmas present:
A Barks Christmas quote quiz. Twelve quotes in total. Enjoy!
1. "SELL him? For the love of jingle bells! Who would want a REINDEER?"
2. "It's a shame to spend our Christmas savings, but what else can we
do in a case like this?"
(Picture shows a piggy bank.)
3. "It's going to be EASY to buy that turkey, it won't even be fun!"
4. "Yimminy Christmas! Heavens to betsy!"
(Barks character reading a message, received from a bearded sonny.)
5. "Man! For that kind of surfin' I'll double my donation to the
6. "Here is the deed - all filled out! Sign it on the dotted line!"
7. "If I can keep anything BAD from happening to it, I may get a
four-dollar bonus for Christmas!"
(Page shows a Disney character with a shovel and a wheelbarrow.)
8. "I'd be satisfied with something SIMPLE for a Christmas present -
say a new GOLD MINE, for instance!
9. "I'll drive this pernicious pellet clear to Christmas!"
(Picture shows a Barks character on a chimney.)
10. "By jingo! I'll lock up shop and go to Grandma Duck's for a
11. "Well, I'm on my way to Christmas dinner! Who says that CRIME
12. "Here goes, men! Merry Christmas, Mexican style!"
P.S. Be fast with your answers. I might forget the sources if I get
too much ginger beer and root ale in the next few days. Cheers! %-)
More information about the DCML