new member - Jenn

Jenn Shumaker juggalo_werewolf at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 26 00:40:17 CET 2003

Thank you for the welcome Dan!

I don't want to sound weird or anything but I was able to visit the office
HQ of Disney comics in Prescott before they sadly went under.  And I
remember everyone there being so sweet!  (Actually I have been there
multiple times since I live in Arizona its only a 2 hour or so drive)   I
remember Susan Hamilton giving me a tour of the place and being so sweet and
kind, and I miss that place.  *insert teary eyed look here*
And as a general rule I don't draw other peoples characters, but the ducks
seem to be the only ones I do draw that aren't mine.  I'm in college
currently studying fine arts, and hoping to possible get into animation or
SOMETHING!  I do have some of my work up on websites, but I can't post my
duck fan art there (against their rules).

Jenn