SV: Re: Bullshit

Stefan Persson spe at inducks.org
Thu May 15 00:12:16 CEST 2003

Sigvald Grøsfjeld jr. wrote:

> Olaf Solstrand <olaf at andebyonline.com> wrote:
>
> > I heard that they will put it on the front
> > when _my_ first story comes (in Norway,
> > that is) in six weeks - does that prove that
> > I am a very important creator?
>
> They'll do it because you are a Norwegian. And I guess the most important
> such these days!

Olaf: Do you know if your name will be on the Swedish and Danish weeklies as well?
Sigvald: The Swedish weekly does not put the names of any Swedish creators on the cover just because any of their stories is in the issue.

> > (The life and times of Scrooge McDuck XIII).
>
> Oooops, Olaf - V not X - Lo$ part VIII is the correct number.

The Life and Times of $crooge McDuck XIII, would that be The Carl Barks Library? 8-)

Stefan