Super Ducks

Victor B A laal_3 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 12 22:34:41 CEST 2006

I looked at wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Superheroes)
And looked for such names. I found out one super hero called Web Woman. Why
not Webbed Woman for Daisy?

On 7/12/06, Gary Leach <bangfish at cableone.net> wrote:

    Rich:

>     Given that, I’d much prefer to see “Super” Daisy or rather Papernika
>
>     debut under a much more clever name like the CRIMSON QUACKETTE, or
>better yet,
>
>     since Donald emulates Batman in his “Dark Knight” persona, thus Daisy
>could sync
>
>     up with Batman’s dark protégé The Huntress, taking on the name “DUCK
>HUNTRESS”
>
>     (which is actually quite funny when you think about it!).

    DUCK HUNTRESS! I like it!

    Unfortunately (yeah, party-pooper time again), it too readily references
DC's "Huntress" for comfort (DC's or Gemstone's). And the glitch with
"Crimson Quackette" is it's a trifle too color-specific, which is too bad
because it has a great rhythm.

    Gary