Boston

David Gerstein ramapith at mail.dk
Sat Apr 28 16:46:10 CEST 2007

	Hey all,

> An acquaintance of mine, a resident of Boston, who does not know
> much about comics however, has seen a place called Newbury Comics,
> but admits it displays a good number of CD's, T-Shirts, and left-
> wing propaganda.

	Unfortunately, that's about ALL it sells. Very few comics, and only
one or two recent Gemstones last time I was there.
	I would recommend a store called Million Year Picnic:
	http://www.yelp.com/biz/JE8715ehKeQKVlCd_tBTeg

	Superb, very comprehensive selection of Gemstones on my last visit
(recently), and lots of Dells and other interesting Duck-related
books as well.

	David

--
David Gerstein