Thanks, Joe! :D / message layout

Olivier (M&D) mouse-ducks at orange.fr
Wed Nov 21 16:07:06 CET 2007

A worried Joe:

Just AOL.
I worked fine for me.

All your paragraphs are perfectly separated; I see two lines inbetween them, indeed.

The DCML's archived pages, however, do not have any separations:
http://nafsk.se/pipermail/dcml/2007-November/025297.html
http://nafsk.se/pipermail/dcml/2007-November/025298.html

You can make out the paragraphs, but they are all huddled together.
The last message (the one I am replying to) is okay:
http://nafsk.se/pipermail/dcml/2007-November/025299.html

(I had never thought of checking how my messages looked.)

Olivier